ORDERS & PAYMENTS
Stay Secure & Protected
PayPal uses the latest in data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud.
Pay with Flexibility
Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. We complete the process for you, without sharing your financial details with merchants and sellers.
It’s Quick & Easy
Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on this site, and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add your payment method to complete your purchase. You can use your PayPal account to shop safer with millions of merchants and sellers around the globe wherever you see the PayPal logo. Every day, 188 million people use PayPal in 202 countries and 21 different currencies.
Safe and Simple Online Payments
Enjoy fast, secure payment processing and no fees for refunds or chargebacks. Give customers the convenience of using Apple Pay or Google Pay. And with the exclusive Square Pay feature, shoppers can save their payment info for use with future purchases and checkout faster.
Manage Risk and Prevent Loss Online
Square uses sophisticated machine learning to spot and block payment fraud and secure businesses of all sizes. Get insight into payment fraud patterns, and set custom rules and alerts to manage risk.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Your order will be packed and shipped out within 24 to 48 hours of placing your order. ( excluding weekends and public holidays )
- All orders are shipped once payment has been received
- Please note we use Australia Post for all shipping.
- Please note your item can not be shipped on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday
- Any costs associated with taxes charged from the country you have requested your order sent to will be your responsibility. Bikes & Stuff is not responsible for any cost associated with any additional charges from your postal service/government etc.
- If the shipment is refused and your package is returned to Bikes & Stuff ( for any reasons including and not limited to customs, taxes, unable to deliver ) you will be issued a refund minus the full cost of shipping.
- We are legally required to declare the full cost and value paid on ALL international shipments and must include an invoice for customs.
- Shipping cost on all returns are non refundable.
- Bikes & Stuff is not responsible for any cost associated with any additional charges from your postal service/government etc.
- Any return packages are to be returned to Bikes & Stuff via an insured or tracked mail service, as we do not accept responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves.
Please ensure all returns are posted back within 14 days. Refer to full returns and exchanges terms and conditions here.
SHIPPING METHODS OFFERED:
The most economical option for shipping is with Australia Post.
For orders within Australia, we offer the following options:
- Parcel Post: 2+ Business Days ( Parcels under 5kg )
- Express Post: Next Business Day ( Parcels under 5kg )
Find out more details here: https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-austral
Please note the shipping cost and options will be offered once goods have been added to your cart and you have proceeded to CHECKOUT.
The system will automatically offer the price and you can then select if you would like to proceed with payment or select another option.