BMX Kuwahara Survivor 24 Gun Metallic
This re-production of the original SURVIVOR 24” now features updated frame geometry to make it even more comfortable for cruising. This is the “4th Lot” edition and is already sold out in most parts of the world – Kuwahara only produce bikes in lots, meaning they are Limited Production models.
This 10th Anniversay model ( from the previous production run ) now also features the addition of a front basket, a center stand and a new silver color “Lightning” pad set.
The model is offered in either “ Gun Metallic “ or “ Tyler “, which has become a color name from the character name in E.T.
See below for details on the awesome parts and spec of this bike. Loads of Kuwahara branded components and detailing.
Key Specifications :
- Frame: 4130 Cr-Mo, 380mm Seattube, 564mm (Center-to-Center) Toptube Length, 390 ~ 415mm Chainstay Length
- Fork: 4130 Cr-Mo, 1 Inch Threaded
- 24” Wheels with 36H Sealed Bearing Hubs
- Crankset: 1pc Cr-Mo Crank with 40T Cross Chainring
- Kuwahara "Lightning Grips" Black
- Kuwahara "Slant Stem" 1”
- "R.S Saddle" with Kuwahara logo
- Dia Compe DP-7 Plus Brake Levers
- Dia Compe MX-1000 Front Caliper, VC-733 Rear V-Brake