TYRE TERRAONE RIDER T1 26 x 2.125
The RIDER T1 is a new, premium tire, designed to achieve optimized fit, superior function, and period-appropriate style on vintage, retro, classic, cult, and old school mountain bikes.
The size is 26 x 2.125 (54-559), and the specifications are beige skinwalls without printed logos, folding beads, 120TPI casing, and black, dual compound tread rubber.
Key Design and Features:
- Large, tall, simply-shaped tread elements
- The 80s called, and they’re bringing big blocks back
- A slightly directional, but not position-specific, tread pattern
- Use the same tire both front & rear; a simple flip changes the grip
- A round tire profile
- Consistent cornering control over all surfaces, from soft through hard
- No graphics printed on the beige, 120TPI sidewalls
- How much more beige could they be? The answer is none – none more beige
- Folding, yet not tubeless-compatible, beads
- The only thing harder than mounting some tubeless tires to old rims is removing them